GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Flow Designs Splitter MK7 GTI and MK7 Golf R

Status
Not open for further replies.

FAS Tuning

Go Kart Champion
why are the "side skirts" bent in the front and rear? Is that an illusion?

V2 splitters flare out, V1 splitters are straight

Last edited:

FAS Tuning

Go Kart Champion
Is there an option for the length of the splitter?

These splitters are custom made to order. I can have Flow Designs make a standard MK7 R with an extension. Extensions can be from 10mm up to 25mm, however, top speed is limited to 180kmph without the use of support rods.

Lord_Flexington

Drag Racing Champion
Car(s)
15 MK7 GTI LP PP
These splitters are custom made to order. I can have Flow Designs make a standard MK7 R with an extension. Extensions can be from 10mm up to 25mm, however, top speed is limited to 180kmph without the use of support rods.
A few questions about the GTI. Is it possible to have the same side skirts as the R or are the "spats" the only option? Also with the front splitter what does one of the extensions look like? I like the idea of having support rods in front.

Cheers

FAS Tuning

Go Kart Champion
A few questions about the GTI. Is it possible to have the same side skirts as the R or are the "spats" the only option? Also with the front splitter what does one of the extensions look like? I like the idea of having support rods in front.

Cheers

Right now the spats are the only option for the MK7 GTI. Sorry but I currently don't have any photos with support rods.

Status
Not open for further replies.