GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Roof spoiler

Sandman GTI

Drag Race Newbie
Waiting for the rocket bunny one. Probably going to run the whole kit but I want the spoiler at least for now

Remind me what we are looking at here?

tastic

Passed Driver's Ed
Looks [emoji108]very nice, u mind taking a directly behind shot so we can see the profile/cut outs of the spoiler, how it sits on the OEM. Thanks in advance

Not the best shot, but I believe it's the angle you are looking for. Will take a close up later today.

jmp4golfvw

Ready to race!
Not the best shot, but I believe it's the angle you are looking for. Will take a close up later today.

Yes it is [emoji6] I appreciate it, and I'll take a close up as well if you're offering [emoji106] 2 lovely cars btw, can't hide money lol j/k...anyway that spoiler looks wicked good tastic, first mk7 on here w/ one, if I'm not mistaken...

tastic

Passed Driver's Ed
Yes it is [emoji6] I appreciate it, and I'll take a close up as well if you're offering [emoji106] 2 lovely cars btw, can't hide money lol j/k...anyway that spoiler looks wicked good tastic, first mk7 on here w/ one, if I'm not mistaken...

Couple more

tastic

Passed Driver's Ed
No worries. A few notes about the spoiler. If comes with no hardware. It has groove guides for where to lay the double sided tape. The tape is just for placement and once laid serves as a barrier to where you spread the adhesive. None are supplied, but any body shop will have the right adhesive. I was skeptical at first but it is bonded incredibly well.

Also, there is a cutout on top for placement of their included decal. It looked cheap so I had the shop fill the recess with bondo before paint.

Mike Ralph

Ready to race!
So I just got the OSIR Carbon spoiler on my doorstep tonight.... Paid 1000$ cdn and it doesn't come with a tube of the sealant.... So possed about that but what would you guys recommend to use as an adhesive? Should I pay the 60$cdn and get a tune of the OSIR PUR-Sealant or would and auto body shop have the right stuff? Thanks

Ps.... Quality of the carbon spoiler is an a+ for anyone on the fence about it

Al_in_Philly

Autocross Newbie
So I just got the OSIR Carbon spoiler on my doorstep tonight.... Paid 1000$ cdn and it doesn't come with a tube of the sealant.... So possed about that but what would you guys recommend to use as an adhesive? Should I pay the 60$cdn and get a tune of the OSIR PUR-Sealant or would and auto body shop have the right stuff? Thanks

Ps.... Quality of the carbon spoiler is an a+ for anyone on the fence about it

My neighbor who runs a chain of body shops uses all 3M adhesives for gluing body panels, like spoilers, together. He's been using them successfully for years. Just make sure you get the right one for the materials which you're bonding together. My guess is that any body shop will both tell you what to use, as well as do the job for you for a minimal charge, given how little time is required to do the job. I figure if I can get a professional to do the job right, even though I can do it myself, it's usually worth an extra $50-100 just for the peace of mind and lack of aggravation.