GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Free MT6 wonder mod: OEM bleeder delay removal

mamock116

Ready to race!
Knocked this out last night. I bled the clutch line several times. After the mod my clutch pedal is super soft but I can feel it engage better. Seems to engage and disengage faster as well.

Tatanko

Ready to race!
After the mod my clutch pedal is super soft.
I'm curious to see if that changes for you over time. I really want to do this mod, but I'm also trying to do my homework first and make sure I won't regret it later on.

PLF8593

Drag Race Newbie
Car(s)
19 Alltrack 6MT
I'm curious to see if that changes for you over time. I really want to do this mod, but I'm also trying to do my homework first and make sure I won't regret it later on.

Don't think I've heard of a single person who regretted it.

Chris@Revo USA1

Ready to race!
Don't think I've heard of a single person who regretted it.

This guy.

I have 4 cars that use this transmission I did it to one I will not be doing it to any others. May swap it to the one with the single mass and see if it is better there but likely will end up throwing it out and putting a stock one back in.

euroadb

Go Kart Champion
This guy.

I have 4 cars that use this transmission I did it to one I will not be doing it to any others. May swap it to the one with the single mass and see if it is better there but likely will end up throwing it out and putting a stock one back in.
Are you saying you don't recommend this mod?

Chris@Revo USA1

Ready to race!
Are you saying you don't recommend this mod?

Someone said they never heard of anyone regretting it (despite having posted it already..).

That doesn't mean that others won't like it and that it isn't worth doing to them.

Free and/or cheap mods often come with blinders and why not it has to be better than stock mentality. That often isn't the case, different doesn't mean better.

Stage2Sasquatch

Go Kart Champion
Someone said they never heard of anyone regretting it (despite having posted it already..).

That doesn't mean that others won't like it and that it isn't worth doing to them.

Free and/or cheap mods often come with blinders and why not it has to be better than stock mentality. That often isn't the case, different doesn't mean better.

Genuinely interested in why you guys don't like it, since we're on post #250 of this thread and this is the first mention of anyone not liking it.

Chris@Revo USA1

Ready to race!
Genuinely interested in why you guys don't like it, since we're on post #250 of this thread and this is the first mention of anyone not liking it.

I posted about 75 posts ago that I did it and didn't like it, oddly that post is now missing..:confused:

No clue if others here like it or not so please don't take this as a Revo related comment, they may love it, this guy does not.

I saw increased pedal pressure no change in release point or feedback from the clutch, to me that is completely negative with no actual benefit.

Lack of posts saying they didn't like it honestly don't mean much. I've tested products to show a loss in performance that have 100s of posts with people claiming the car is faster and they can feel all the new power..:rolleyes:. If you want something to be better it can be, if that makes you feel good, great. Since people can't seem to bleed a clutch to save their life and problems keep occurring as a result it seems this free mod needs a reality check.

marcg611

Ready to race!
I posted about 75 posts ago that I did it and didn't like it, oddly that post is now missing..:confused:

No clue if others here like it or not so please don't take this as a Revo related comment, they may love it, this guy does not.

I saw increased pedal pressure no change in release point or feedback from the clutch, to me that is completely negative with no actual benefit.

Lack of posts saying they didn't like it honestly don't mean much. I've tested products to show a loss in performance that have 100s of posts with people claiming the car is faster and they can feel all the new power..:rolleyes:. If you want something to be better it can be, if that makes you feel good, great. Since people can't seem to bleed a clutch to save their life and problems keep occurring as a result it seems this free mod needs a reality check.
Reality check starting...... Reality check finished......result: 99% love their new non-delayed clutch, and everyone is still entitled to their opinion..

Sent from my VS986 using Tapatalk

marcg611

Ready to race!

I see your point, so anyone that needs that warm and fuzzy feeling of spending money on a modification can buy the ECS bleeder block for $120 for a 5% improvement over modified stock! [emoji106]

Sent from my VS986 using Tapatalk

mamock116

Ready to race!
I have a track weekend lined up in 2 weeks. Ill def be able to tell if this helped or not. So far daily driving im loving the difference. To each their own. Good thing is if you dont like it, it is easily reversible.