GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

FS: Reflex Silver - 2015 GTI S - 6MT W/Lighting Pack + Mods

CLapperhighs

Go Kart Champion
Located in South Florida. Weston to be exact.

(I just posted some temporary pics. I plan to go do a shoot possibly this evening to get you some nice photos. These were in my phone already. Please pardon the messy garage... i just cleaned it out today. lol)

Hey Guys, i'll post Better Pics soon, But for sale is my 2015 GTI. It's bitter sweet. I love this car and would normally never sell it, but since we're soon going to have one car, i need to get a DSG car to share with my wife. So i have a deposit down for a 2016 R :D. But the GTI will be missed. :(

Car is a 4 door 2015 GTI S / Manual. Color is Reflex silver, and it has the lighting package. I bought it in September of 2014, so it's not even a year old. It has 18,xxx Miles and has had 3 oil changes already. I always use Mobil 1 0w-40. Car is washed weekly with a pressure washer, foam cannon, and i use Chemical Guys products if that matters to you. Garage kept, and very well maintained. You'll notice the steering wheel isn't shiny at all. (when pics are posted) Im very anal about that.

Mods the car will come with:

Eurodyne Stage 2 - Version 8.1 (Latest, and amazing :eek:)

USP Catless DP - wrapped in TI Heat Wrap.

Neuspeed Torque Insert

VWR Springs

VWR Short Shifter + Torque solutions shifter bracket bushings, and 42DD End Link bushings. Adjusted properly, and it shifts SO good. I'm really gonna miss this.. Also has the burger tuning clutch stop.

I never had a problem with this car. It has the REV T turbo. and its going strong. :D

I also have a brand new Neuspeed Intercooler that i bought and never installed. So if that's something you're interested in LMK. It wont fit the R so i have to sell it.

$24,000 with mods

Text me for more info and pics of whatever you'd like. 954-557-eight572

Thanks!

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1439837976.780793.jpg
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1439838007.467447.jpg
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1439838032.772433.jpg
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1439838053.732565.jpg
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1439838070.068853.jpg
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1439838089.325030.jpg
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1439838125.842315.jpg
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1439838145.489247.jpg
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1439838159.932815.jpg
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1439838173.208013.jpg

Last edited:

CarlosCanizares

Autocross Newbie
Car(s)
Mk7 Golf R
Jordan, I'm sorry to see this car go :(

It's my favourite looking GTI 7!!!

Good luck with the sale and with the R. Post some pictures as always!

Cheers,
C

CLapperhighs

Go Kart Champion
i just wish i had room for a lift.

Yeah it makes a lot of things so much easier.

Just realised that the North American spec cars have a conventional hand brake, ours have an electronic version.

Yes our GTI's, but the R's get electronic. So i guess the mexican made cars get the conventional hand brake.

Teach your wife how to drive manual! Hopefully you won't miss it

Lol she knows... but shes just not a huge fan.. i think the extra power from the R and the ability to launch won't make me miss it too much. Anyways my 1983 944 is manual, so if i get the urge, i can always hop in that. :D

CarlosCanizares

Autocross Newbie
Car(s)
Mk7 Golf R
Just realised that the North American spec cars have a conventional hand brake, ours have an electronic version.

Jordan's married. He doesn't need to do handbrake turns in his R during a date anymore :p

msalabarria

Ugghhh, this thing is so beautiful. I wish I had the funds now as I would make this my first car right now. Sadly, I must wait till the end of the year :(. Beautiful car, GLWS.

P.S. Can you link me to these wheels, when I get a GTI I'd like to look into these, and how did you get that fitment?

CLapperhighs

Go Kart Champion
Ugghhh, this thing is so beautiful. I wish I had the funds now as I would make this my first car right now. Sadly, I must wait till the end of the year :(. Beautiful car, GLWS.

P.S. Can you link me to these wheels, when I get a GTI I'd like to look into these, and how did you get that fitment?
Sorry it was a bust few weeks. Ended up ditching the R and got a crazy deal on an Audi S3. :D So the GTI is gone.

The wheels are VMR 718 in Gunmetal. Specs: 18X8.5 ET45, and the tires are michellin PSS 245/40/18. Dropped on VWR Springs. Not other mods done as far as fitment goes. Fits perfect.