GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Helix HID Projector Headlights - Golf 7 Lighting Package (FREE HID Upgrade)

Status
Not open for further replies.

copperbricks

Ready to race!
Hey, I'm considering buying these lights, but I really want ones with functional cornering lights. Do you know of anyone who has successfully wired up the static cornering lights in these to turn on with the steering wheel?

king12sky

Ready to race!
Does the headlights come with the 6K HID bulbs? and also will the cornering lights work on this one? I have the lighting package btw.

OnePerfectDose1

Ready to race!
Hey, I'm considering buying these lights, but I really want ones with functional cornering lights. Do you know of anyone who has successfully wired up the static cornering lights in these to turn on with the steering wheel?

There isn't an aftermarket solution for incorporating the cornering with steering wheel input. This is a can bus control which monitors, signals, speed, and steering input.

Other versions have wiring which trigger cornering with High beam on and turn signal on in conjunction.

alexspeed3

Passed Driver's Ed
Hi,
What is the expected life span on the ballast? Are the ballast replaceable? I am in this car for the long run so when the new mk8 comes out do you stop supporting all the mk7 assembly?
thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.