Autocross Champion
Car(s)
Mk7 Golf GT Estate
Bummer!!! I think I’m looking at:
•Lower honey comb grill
•Fixing around the radar
•Number plate
•Paint on front valance

I’m unsure, but the radar looks too clean in comparison, so I think this may have a protective cover missing?

Can anyone confirm...?

You will need new number plate, new lower grill & yes cover for radar.

To fit the lower grill you have to remove the bumper, so then you can look at the paintwork & sort it out easier...

Gawernator

Go Kart Champion
What’s shocking is how dealers/shops get away w this all the time. Ppl get raped daily by gauging. The guy handed me a paper to sign that said $350 on the last page. I went through and saw half of it was a “balance”. I said, im not doing that I just had that done, and he was just like ok ok that’s fine. Didn’t even fight me on it. They just throw shit on there hoping you don’t know an inkling about cars - and most ppl don’t.

Went to Pep Boys months ago and they were trying to insist I buy new rotors, and consequently, pads bc of “deep grooves”. He was full of shit, just had my brakes inspected and are fine. I said nah if that’s the case I’ll look into it myself but the guy at pep boys tried to press me on it, insisting the rotors can be “expensive”. No shit. I left w my oil change, thanks. My rule of thumb is never get something on the spot. If you were fine enough to drive in you’re probably fine to drive home, at the very least, and look into it yourself.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Why the f would you take your car to a chain lube shop sigh. Asking for trouble

Jayzeable

Passed Driver's Ed
You will need new number plate, new lower grill & yes cover for radar.

To fit the lower grill you have to remove the bumper, so then you can look at the paintwork & sort it out easier...

Many thanks for your input here, I’ll still need to made sure the radar is working without any error.

Is there anyway to check...? VCDS maybe...

Jayzeable

Passed Driver's Ed

MEM GTI

Ready to race!
Finally got around to messing with my all black on red VW front emblem. Didn’t take plaid inlays off, probably need to. Very busy as is, but fun to play around with different looks.

nype

Drag Racing Champion
Did u do the back one as well?

demi9od

Drag Race Newbie
Installed ST rear sway bar. Spent Saturday changing out the rotors and brakes on my buddies STI.

Wastegate13

Autocross Champion
Guess I'm a week late but recently did an oil change, dsg service, mounted a front splitter, installed my rear wings and a rear wiper delete in a day at the shop.