GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

What did you do to your mk7 today?

GTI2016

Ready to race!
steering wheel was just over $700 and I plan on doing the install myself.

I'm fortunate to have a friend in Berlin who got it for me, and he can get any Clubsport part.

How do you like the grip feel compared to the stock leather? How difficult is the install?

ITGUY

Autocross Newbie
Install a ProClip mount for LG V10

Last edited:

smoriarty

Passed Driver's Ed
Bull X dp and Uni Stage 2. This thing is a total beast now. I had probably too much fun on the way back home last night. But I'm very impressed with the linear power all the way through and how the power is put down. There's no torque spikes like people with APR have said, or the lack of power all the way to redline. No, there is power all the way. This is truely how the gti should have came from the factory.

Also, please pray for my stock clutch...

Justin0122

Ready to race!
Bull X dp and Uni Stage 2. This thing is a total beast now. I had probably too much fun on the way back home last night. But I'm very impressed with the linear power all the way through and how the power is put down. There's no torque spikes like people with APR have said, or the lack of power all the way to redline. No, there is power all the way. This is truely how the gti should have came from the factory.

Also, please pray for my stock clutch...

youre making me double think my decision of going with APRs downpipe or a Bull-X downpipe

smoriarty

Passed Driver's Ed
youre making me double think my decision of going with APRs downpipe or a Bull-X downpipe

the bull x is probably quieter and more tame than apr. the guys that installed my dp last night are Uni dealer guys and they said the bull x sounds amazing but is quieter than the uni dp. and uni and apr are pretty similar in sound I've heard. Decisions...

The only reason I went with Bull X is because when I do a cat back, I like the sound of a full Bull X system compared to a full Uni system. And it was $80 cheaper. Free shipping too.

smoriarty

Passed Driver's Ed

1Krautburner

Ready to race!
Cleaned it and drove it...after six weeks of it being under a cover. I had shoulder replacement surgery in June, and today was the first day I felt comfortable using my new shoulder to shift gears. It was awesome!!

BxGTI

Go Kart Champion
Cleaned it and drove it...after six weeks of it being under a cover. I had shoulder replacement surgery in June, and today was the first day I felt comfortable using my new shoulder to shift gears. It was awesome!!

Congrats on you recovery

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

BlueHen

Drag Race Newbie
Picked up my first "mod" today. A VW sunshade. 1/2 hp.