GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Official Deep Black Pearl GTI / Golf Thread

BusinessAsUsual

Go Kart Champion
An what a beautiful whore she is...:cool: what suspension are you riding on?
He has vogtland coilovers. I had a ride with him and they are very nice! as comfortable as stock. I will probably buy a set too.

That's right, I went with the Vogtlands. They weren't many options available at the time, so I decided to try them out. They indeed provide lows and comfort, but they're not cool for wide wheels/stance bros. Sometimes wish they were firmer. Depends what you're looking for really :)

dwvw

Go Kart Newbie

dwvw

Go Kart Newbie
Iphone pics

TahoeR

Ready to race!

2016 R

vrod

Ready to race!
@Tahoer - I miss snow so much, :'( Lucky you! You can have fun with your 4x4 in the snow!

My dirty GTI says hello to all of yours! BTW. does anyone know if you can have the foglights on automatically without pulling out the switch (thus causing the main beam to come on)? In the pic below, I have manually switched it to DRL only, but would like it on auto if anyone knew. :) I'll be back once this baby have got the cleaning she deserves!!

2015MK7_GTI

@Tahoer - I miss snow so much, :'( Lucky you! You can have fun with your 4x4 in the snow!

My dirty GTI says hello to all of yours! BTW. does anyone know if you can have the foglights on automatically without pulling out the switch (thus causing the main beam to come on)? In the pic below, I have manually switched it to DRL only, but would like it on auto if anyone knew. :) I'll be back once this baby have got the cleaning she deserves!!

Are those side mirrors manually folded or do you the aftermarket folding ones ?

bigdaddyvoodoo

Ready to race!
Deep black pearl. Clean for only 1 hour, but that hour is sexy.

Attachments

• DSC_1032.jpg
    DSC_1032.jpg
    929.7 KB · Views: 4,665
  • DSC_0981.jpg
    DSC_0981.jpg
    818 KB · Views: 4,318
  • DSC_0977.jpg
    DSC_0977.jpg
    915.6 KB · Views: 4,136

wah

Ready to race!