Go Kart Champion
If you're going to buy a Citizen, go big or go home:

One of my favorites, Eco-Drive and Titanium

aj_law

Go Kart Champion
Pulls some serious tail.

mk6cruzen

Ready to race!
I have a Luminox I love for my active lifestyle. However, I hope to get an Omega someday soon.

...Sent from my phone with typos...

JonRoth

Ready to race!
If you're going to buy a Citizen, go big or go home:

One of my favorites, Eco-Drive and Titanium

I rock an eco drive. Love it. My particular model comes in a sporty version as well as a more sophisticated style.

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1346433610.274373.jpg

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1346433637.501476.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

RSMark5

Go Kart Champion
My 3 Ecodrives are crap. I've had them for 8-10 years now. They're absolute garbage once you stop wearing them everyday. Once I put them in a safe they haven't worked the same since.

Luckily my Tag Heuers do.

My Daily

Special occasions.

dustinouch

Go Kart Champion
Doesn't help the OP but if you afford to spend more I highly encourage it. A quality watch is should last a long time.

This is my beater for the last 2 years.

PandaGTI

Go Kart Champion
My 3 Ecodrives are crap. I've had them for 8-10 years now. They're absolute garbage once you stop wearing them everyday. Once I put them in a safe they haven't worked the same since.

The thing about ecodrives and quartz watches are that if you let it sit and discharge too long over 5 years the battery goes bad then needs replacement.

Sometimes the battery will go bad and leak all over the inside ruining the watch.

With mechanical watches... You can let it sit for generations then your great grandchild inherits it and shakes it a little then it starts running again:)