GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

OBDELEVEN

Ricked_Em

Go Kart Champion
I just got mine and it is awesome. ONly thing that hasn't been cracked is soundaktor volume. In a short half hour (after some trial and error) I was able to get comfort opening/closing, brighter reverse lights, led rear plate bulb, fogs with brights, and carbon fiber background. All you need is something android powered and $50 shipped to your door. Also clears codes and gives live data. Just a good alternative to VAG-COM

phobos512

Ready to race!
WTF is this "credits" nonsense? I pay $60 for a piece of hardware and then I have to buy credits to actually do anything with it, or I have to play the app like it's some damned game for little kids so I can earn unlocks? Is this a joke?

EDIT

I have a perfectly rational hate for in-app purchases such as these - particularly within an app that supports a hardware product. However, according to a poster on their forums, you can access the long coding without needing to spend any credits, so there's that at least.

Last edited:

Bawlti

Ready to race!
I got the ODB Eleven too, It shipped in Canada pretty quickly in just a few days. I easily did most of the popular tweaks. I wrote to the developer about the soundaktor, they already know about it and it should be fix soon.

For the price it's a really good alternative to the Ross-Tech. Maybe not as good, but it's 15% of its price and it can do 90% of its features. I'm sure most of the MK7 community doesn't need the advanced features of the Ross-Tech, so I'm surprised we don't hear that much about the ODB Eleven. I think it's great.

phobos512: The credits are useless, I didn't have to buy any to do my mods.

Johnny Blaze: You could do that, but I want to own the thing when I need it to read or clear a code.

Ricked_Em

Go Kart Champion
Nevermind I see it says worldwide shipping. What does it mean by live data?
You can select you section (engine, trans etc) and select what you want to monitor. I have a CEL due to my down pipe and I was able to watch the before and after cat sensors which will be helpful for when I add spacers.

WTF is this "credits" nonsense? I pay $60 for a piece of hardware and then I have to buy credits to actually do anything with it, or I have to play the app like it's some damned game for little kids so I can earn unlocks? Is this a joke?

EDIT

I have a perfectly rational hate for in-app purchases such as these - particularly within an app that supports a hardware product. However, according to a poster on their forums, you can access the long coding without needing to spend any credits, so there's that at least.
I havent had to make any in app purchases. I just paid $50 (pro version which is needed for adaptations) and it has worked perfectly with no additional money needed.

2slowvw

Car(s)
2022 Tesla Model 3
Hmm if I didn't already own a VCDS this could be interesting. I would say that I doubt this will out last VCDS or provide as much support as Rosstech though.

Ricked_Em

Go Kart Champion
Hmm if I didn't already own a VCDS this could be interesting. I would say that I doubt this will out last VCDS or provide as much support as Rosstech though.

According to their twitter and website they are working on more updates but who knows.